Now get VFD Training in the best engineering institute of Pakistan. We can also provide our courses online for cities like Karachi, Quetta which are far away from Lahore.
Duration: 2 Weeks
Timing: 9-12, 12-3, 3-6. 6-9
- Overview of different VFD’s Fuji, INVT, and Danfoss and Schnieder
- Selection of VFD for Motor
- Source of Freq.in VFD
- Source of Operation in VFD
- Jog Mode of Operation in VFD
- Multiple Sources of Frequency in VFD
- Disable the Reverse Operation of Motor?
- How to Secure/Lock your Parameter?
- Multi-step Speed Commands in VFD
- Acceleration & Deceleration Time & Speed Inhibit
- How to Bound the Frequency of Drive (Upper Bound & Lower Bound Function)
- How to Reset the External Fault in Drive
- How to change External Control of VFD
- VFD Operational Feedback (ON/OFF)
- Reading feedback of getting Desired Frequency in VFD
- VFD Biasing
- Biasing the Frequency
- Biasing the Frequency with Pot. Freq. Gain
- Biasing the Voltage
- Acc./Dec. Time 1 (Default)
- Acc./Dec. Time 2 (Conditional)
- Introduction to Scaling
- Wiring and Installation of VFD
- Motor Speed Control using Built-in Potentio.
- Motor Speed control using Keypad of VFD
- Motor Speed control using 0-10V (Analog Values)
- Motor Speed control using 0-20mA (Analog Values)
- Motor Max and Min Frequency set/reset
- VFD Overload activation for Motor Protection
- Motor Reverse Forward using functions.
- Advance Functions
- Two Motors On/Off using One VFD
- Motor Speed Control Through Thermocouple (Analog Sensor)
- Motor Reverse Forward using external signals.
- Synchronization of two VFD’s (TEXTILE MILL Exampl
- Complete wiring of VFD
- Wiring of Analog sensors with VFD