Now get Electrical Supervision Training in best engineering insitutite of Pakistan. We are providing pratical training of PLC HMI & SCADA, autoCad, ETAP and a lot more engineering trainings in Lahore. We can also provided our courses online for cities like Karachi, Quettawhich are far away from Lahore.
Duration: 2 Weeks
Timing: 9-12, 12-3, 3-6. 6-9
For Enrollment: Click Here
1. Different methods of generating electromotive force.
- Voltage with chemical reaction. E.g.. Different types of batteries.
- Voltage with heating junction of two diff, mettles. E.g.. Thermocouple.
- Voltage with friction. E.g.. Static electricity.
- Voltage with pressure or tension in crystals. E.g. quartz.
- Voltage from light, e.g. Solar panel.
- Voltage from moving conductor in magnetic field. E.g. generators.
- Natural magnet.
- Properties of magnet, magnetic induction.
- Magnetic poles and their properties.
- Line of forces, their path and properties.
- Magnetic field.
- Flux, flux density.
- Magnetic materials and Permeability.
3.Electricity generation by magnetism.
- Faraday Law of generating EMF
- By rotating conductor in a magnetic field.
- By rotating magnetic field around a conductor.
- Keeping conductor in a changing magnetic field.
- Sino sidle wave form.
- Turns and voltage relation.
- voltage regulation in generators.
4.Different types of DC generators
- Type regarding excitation.(Separately and self excitation)
- Type regarding Connections.
- Dc Series generator and its characteristics.
- Dc Shunt generator and its characteristics.
- Dc Compound generator and its characteristics.
- Short shunt compound generator.
- Long shunt compound generator.
- Over compound generator characteristics.
- Differential compound generator characteristics.
- Level compound generator characteristics.
- Construction and winding of an armature.
- Calculations of power generation in watts, kilo watts and bigger units.
5.Direct current motors
- Excitation vs. speed control principle.
- Dc Series Motor, its characteristics and use.
- Dc Shunt Motor its characteristics and use.
- Dc compound Motor its characteristics and use
6.Generation AC electricity
- Generation AC and Sino sidle wave form.
- Relation between RPM, poles and frequency.
- Types and construction of AC generators.
- Single phase Generator.
- Two phase generator.
- Connections of two phases with neutral.
- Three phase generation.
- Generator winding and relevant calculations.
- Brush less generator its, construction, major parts and working details.
- Generator rating and necessary calculations.
7.Ynchronizing of two generators
- Synchronizing conditions.
- Synchronizing methods.
- Shifting load in KW from one to other Gen.
- Shifting load in KVAR from one to other Gen.
- Types of transformer.
- Core material and types of core.
- Calculations of power for designing transformer.
- Primary turns calculations
- Turn ratio between primary and secondary windings.
- Three phase transformer.
- Star and delta connections and comparison.
- Percentage impedance.
- Auto transformer.
- Transformer parts and assembly..
9.AC power calculations.
- Inductor and behaviour of current in a inductor.
- Lagging current and loss of power due to lagging current.
- Condenser, capacitor charge and behaviour of current in capacitor.
- Leading current and loss of power due to leading current.
- Power factor.
- Calculations of AC power.
- Improvement of power factor connections and setting of C/K value.
- Calculation of power factor from electricity bill.
10.Alternating current Motors
- Working principle of an alternating current Motor.
- Types of AC single phase motors.
- Commutater type AC Series motor.
- Commutaer type AC repulsion motor.
- Shaded pole motor.
- Split phase motor.
- Capacitor type motor.
- Single phase motor power calculations.
11.AC three phase motors
- Three phase Squirrel cage induction motor.
- Three phase Wound rotor / slip ring motor.
- Three phase Synchronous motor
- Stator winding in single and three phase motors.
12.Three phase Motor power calculations
13.Protections of electrical machines
- Fuses, types of fuses.
- Over current protection. I.e.. Inverse time definite time, Long time, short time,
- Earth fault protection.
- Differential protection.
- Reverse power protection.
- Phase sequence protection.
- Phase rotation protection.
- Over and under voltage protection.
- Over and under frequency protection.
- Winding over temperature protection.
- Bochholz protection.
- Oil temperature and level protection.
- Fire protection.
14.Earthling and grounding
- Installation of deep earthing electrode.
- Installation of plate type earthing electrode.
- Double earthing of machines.
- Lightening protection and protected area .
- Function of ELCB.
15.Cable, wires and conductor
- Types of cables regarding conductor. ( Copper, aluminium, flexible, stranded and solid).
- Types of insulation and use. (PVC, VIR,TRS, Teflon, Rubber, XLP)
- Popular sizes of cables.
- Current density and current carrying capacity of cables.
- Voltage drop in cables.
- Cables and tables.
- To calculate size of cable for some load and distance.
- Cable, wires specifications.
- Winding wires and their insulation. (SCC, DCC, SSC, DSC, Enamel, Super enamel,
- Potential difference and voltage drop.
- voltage regulation with resistance, inductance, capacitance, autotransformer.
- Current regulation.
- Regulation with resistance, inductance,
- Regulation with variable core inductor.
- Regulation with magnetic shunt.
- Regulation with saturable core inductor.
17.Motors starting methods
- Locked rotor motor conditions analysis and how to decrease starting current.
- With series line resistance method.
- With series line reactance method.
- With auto transformer method.
- With rotor resistance method.
- With star to delta method.
18.Measurement of electrical values
- High Voltage measurement in AC and DC supply .
- High Current measurement in AC and Dc supply.
- High and low Resistance measurement.
- Inductance measurement.
19.AC to DC conversion
- Diode and it’s construction.
- Half wave rectification.
- Full wave rectification with centre tap transformer.
- Single phase Full wave rectifier stack .
- Three phase half wave rectifier with centre tap transformer.
- Three phase full wave rectifier stack.
- Silicon controlled rectifier (SCR).
20.DC to AC invertors. Voltage and frequency relation (PWM) method
21.Introduction to Proximate SW. Limit SW, Temp. SW, Pr. SW, Speed SW, Vibration
- SW. Flow SW
22.Electrical tools and instruments. (See list of tools and instruments).
23.Short note on winding. (DC Armature. Single and three phase motors)
25.Safety in electricity.
26.Question answer session
Apply For Course
Enroll Yourself by contacting us at these details:
Contact Number: 0334-9376619
Email id: [email protected]