Scada system Training
A SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) system is a type of industrial control system (ICS) used to monitor and control industrial processes, such as those in manufacturing, power generation, and water treatment. SCADA systems Training typically consist of a central computer or server, remote terminal units (RTUs), and programmable logic controllers (PLCs) that are connected to field devices such as sensors and actuators. A central computer or server is used to collect data from field devices, display the data in a human-readable format, and allow operators to control the process.
SCADA system Training by BES
SCADA systems are widely used in many different industries and are considered critical infrastructure technology. Burraq Engineering is a company that provides a wide range of engineering solutions, including SCADA systems Training course. They offer SCADA systems courses near me for various industries, including energy, water and waste management, telecommunications and transportation. Their SCADA systems best are designed to provide real-time monitoring and control of industrial processes, as well as data collection and analysis. The company claims to have a team of experienced engineers and technicians who can design and Implement SCADA systems that meet the specific needs of their clients. They also provide support and maintenance services for their SCADA systems.
Scada System Training Course Outline
- As already mentioned, SCADA is a term used to refer to centralized systems designed to control and monitor an entire industrial site or complex equipment spread over large areas. Almost all control actions are performed automatically by PLCs or RTUs.
- Take the example of an industrial water supply process: the PLC can in this case-control the flow of cooling water and the SCADA system can record and display all changes related to the alarm conditions in case of variations. or loss of flow, a significant rise in temperature, etc.
- The data is collected at an application programming interface or an RTU. They include condition reports of monitored equipment as well as meter readings. They will then be formatted so that the control room operator can take the necessary steps to add or override the normal PLC commands (RTU), using a Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Thus, the RTU can connect to the physical equipment and convert all the electrical signals coming from that equipment into digital values, such as the open or closed state of a valve or switch, flow, or pressure measurements. pressure, current-voltage, etc.
- In this way, the RTU can automatically control the equipment or allow an operator to do so, for example by closing or opening a valve or switch, or by adjusting the speed of the pump.
- It is worth mentioning what the HMI stands for. This is a device that delivers the data processed by the RTU to the human operator. The latter can therefore use it to control industrial processes.
- The HMI is linked to the databases of the SCADA system, which allows it to display diagnostic data, management information, logistics information, detailed diagrams of the operation of a given machine or sensor, maintenance procedures or troubleshooting guides.
- The operator can therefore have, for example, the image of a pump connected to the piping. The HMI provides him with a diagram that shows whether this pump is working or not, or whether the amount of liquid pumped through the piping is within the operating conditions of the equipment at any given time. In the event of an adjustment, for example, when a pump is stopped, the HMI software will instantly show the decrease in fluid flow in the pipes.
- Note that the synoptic diagrams provided by the HMI may be in the form of digital photographs of process equipment and be accompanied by animated symbols (schematic symbols, line graphics, etc.). As a result, representations can be as simple as an on-screen traffic light network, representing the status of the traffic light in real-time in a given area. They can also be very complex, such as the multi-projector display showing the position of all trains on a large railway network.
- Generally speaking, SCADA systems are used in alarm systems, which means that there are only two digital status points. On the one hand, when the alarm’s requirements are met, it activates. If necessary, it remains in its state. In other words, they look like the fuel level alarm system in your car. When the tank is almost empty, the alarm activates automatically in the form of a light signal.
- As for SCADA systems, company operators and managers are notified by text messages and emails sent with the alarm activated. But in addition, they can view graphical trends, manage the various parameters relating to the configuration of their equipment, etc.
Scada system Training
Burraq Engineering Solutions is providing practical electrical courses in Lahore. We offer a PLC course, SOLAR SYSTEM Installation and DESIGN COURSE, ETAP course, DIALAX course, Panel FABRICATION course, VFD course, ADVANCED Course Panel, SWITCHERGEAR design course, Building Electrical design course, and all electrical diploma courses.
- Fee: 25,000
- Duration: 1 Month
- Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM