DIALUX (Lighting Design) Training in Lahore.
Course Fee: 25,000
Duration: 2 Weeks
Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM
Course Outline of Dialux Training in Pakistan
- Introduction to DIALUX Software
- How to Create Project in DIALUX and Project Settings
- Interface of DIALUX (like bars, buttons, objects, Lighting catalog, room editor, the guide etc)
- Rectangular Room Lighting Design
- How to install Plugin and IES File
- Lighting Design in L-Shape Room
- How to Import CAD file in DIALUX
- Lighting Design of Rectangular Room using CAD File
- Lighting Design of Polygonal Room using CAD File
- Corridor Lighting Design using CAD File
- Emergency Lighting Design
- Wall Mounted Lighting Design
- Street Lighting Design
- Stadium Lighting Design
- Lighting Design using Blue Icon
- False Color Display and Objects in Room
- Perform all lighting calculation using DIALUX software
- Studying all types of lighting and choice of these types
- Studying all types of interior lighting
- Studying all types of exterior lighting
- Studying all lighting drawings and the quality, intensity and viewing
- Performing lighting analysis reports
- Full project exercise
Description of Dialux Training course.
Dialux Lighting Software training course represents a major expense item for architects and tertiary and industrial companies. However, an efficient lighting adapted to the real needs to be achieved significant energy savings. Indeed, the control of energies consumed necessarily goes through lighting studies, essential steps of a lighting project. And yet they are all too often forgotten this which can obtain over-consumption for buildings, and therefore, a rising energy bill. To avoid this, it is necessary to optimize the industrial lighting systems (luminaires, power supply, etc.), power management and regulation systems as needed.
Learning outcomes of dialux training
At the end of the training, the learner will be able to independently and professionally use the study design and simulation software DIALux EVO to create professional lighting projects.
Why Dialux Training?
Dialux study – Critical interpretation
Software structure Creation of a project in full mode with mouse / keyboard operations, 2D and 3D navigation, movements, zoom display options interior design: construction elements, objects, colors importation and positioning of luminaires choice of calculation surfaces and elements to be calculated overview of the results: isolux curves, false colors
Impact of points of attention (reflection coefficient of the walls, maintenance factor)
Editing documentation and creating a report
Aim of Dialux Software Training Course
- Develop and schedule a study for an outdoor lighting project in compliance with current standards using the Dialux software
- Edit and argue a result of public lighting and outdoor spaces
- Lighting reminders
- Presentation and programming with Dialux (practice)
- Methodological exercises
- Cost concept
- Assessment and evaluation of the training
- The full program is available on request
- Useful information
Who can join training of Dialux Lightinig Software
Electrical engineering retailers / wholesalers, lighting consultants, electricians, lighting sales representatives, electrical installers, construction contractors, architects, engineers, design offices, surveyors who use the Dialux software.