commercial solar system design
Solar System Installation and Design Training in Lahore is Provided by Burraq Engineering Solutions (BES). We are providing Solar System Design, PLC, SCADA, AutoCAD Electrical, Building Electrical Design and a lot more engineering courses training. Due to increase in the Social Media Trend and Online Education System, We develop a LMS (Learning Management System) for those who want to learn from Video Courses.
Duration: 3 Weeks
Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM
commercial solar system design Course Outline
- Introduction to solar system and Solar System Installation
- PV Array and its types
- Mono Crystalline vs poly Crystalline
- Intro to PVSYST software
- PV system major parts
- PV modules (groups of PV cells), which are commonly called PV panels
- Charge regulator or controller for a stand-alone system
- Mounting hardware or a framework.
- Panel mountings and their types
- Rail-based mounting system.
- Ballasted mounting system.
- Anchored mounting system.
- Residential roof.
- Standing-seam mounting system:
- Corrugated roof mounting system.
- Fully-railed system or Shared-rail system.
- Rail-less mounting system.
- Pv system types
- Grid-tied system
- Grid-tied system with battery back-up
- Off-grid system
- Solar system installation considerations
- Load calculations
- Panel size calculations
- Battery types and size calculations
- Charge controller types and selection
- PWM vs MPPT controllers
- Inverter types and selection calculation
- Battery-based Inverter/Charger
- Central Inverter:
- Hybrid Solar Inverters:
- String Inverters:
- Preparation cable sizing and selection
- Combiner box its parts and wiring
- PV array and battery wiring
- Charge controller and inverter wiring
- Solar system with VFD
- Designing SLDs from PV Modules to Combiner Boxes to Inverters till the excavation point.
- Earthing of PV Module Mounting Structure Lightning protection Calculations of PV area Preparation of PV Array and other Layouts (lightning, earthing, equipment etc.)
- Fuse types , CB’s and their Sizing Calculations.
- Technical Evaluations and Selection of Different Solar PV Module Technologies.