Entrepreneurship Training course
Burraq Engineering Solutions is a company that provides various engineering services, including business training. It is not clear whether they only provide business training, but it is possible that they provide consultancy services such as business planning, market research, and financial management to start-ups and entrepreneurs.
Burraq Engineering Solutions can also provide training programs on specific aspects of starting and running a business, such as product development, supply chain management, and operations management. Entrepreneurship training refers to the process of learning the skills and knowledge needed to start and run a successful business.
This may include learning market research, financial management, sales and marketing, and business planning. Entrepreneurship training can be obtained in a variety of ways, including formal education programmers, business incubators, and mentoring programs. The most popular sources of entrepreneurship training include the Small Business Administration (SBA), SCORE, and the Kauffman Foundation.
Entrepreneurship Training course Details
- Introduction of Entrepreneurship
- Definition of a business
- Understand the meaning of entrepreneurship and its different
- Evaluation of entrepreneurship in today’s economy
- Personal Development plans
- Conducting Internal and External Analysis
- Generate and Implement on Business Ideas
- Importance of Business
- Major purposes of a business plan:
- Create an effective strategy of growth
ii. To Attract investors’
iii. Tracks all progress
iv. Projection of staff`s strength
v. A business plan can helps to analyses the customer`s needs.
vi. Presentation of Business Plans
- Targeted Marketing
- Plan of Marketing Strategies
- Profitability analysis
- Profitability Ratios
- Financial Ratios
Many people want to embark on an increasingly widespread professional project: to open a business. The number of businesses created increases every year. In 2020, the number of business start-ups increased by 4% compared to 2019. Not all people starting a business are necessarily trained. Is it a mistake? Why take entrepreneurship training before opening a business? What training for entrepreneurs to choose? We go through these questions for you.
Entrepreneurship is the act of carrying out a business project, of undertaking. Becoming an entrepreneur consists in creating an activity with the objective of generating income. You can also take over an existing business to make it prosper. Anyone can become an entrepreneur because the steps to take are relatively simple and no prerequisites are required. Certain qualities and skills are nevertheless necessary for the success of an entrepreneurial project: organization, autonomy, rigor, the ability to evolve and bounceback are essential.
Taking the time to think carefully about your project and bring it to maturity before getting started is important. To do this, we advise you to conduct market research and surround yourself with experienced professionals. Choosing the wrong legal form: there are several legal forms of business and each of them has advantages and disadvantages. We advise you to inform yourself well before the Surround choice. Surrounding yourself badly: it is important to choose your associates and collaborators well. We strongly advise you to select them for their skills, and not by affinity. Do not draw up a business plan: putting in long–term short, medium and long term strategy is essential for every company. If you are doing a takeover, study the liabilities of the business extensively before you start. Ignore the context: News always affects businesses. The current health context, for example, is to be taken into account if you want to get started. It may involve adjusting your project and your strategy.
Training is essential in order to create or take over a business with confidence, especially when you are inexperienced. Training for entrepreneurship by taking a short course or a long course is essential to ensure the feasibility of your business project and to develop it properly. Professional training for future entrepreneurs are real safety nets: they allow you to acquire all the skills necessary to become a good entrepreneur and avoid the pitfalls ofstarting a business mentioned above. They are particularly useful for perfecting certain points, choosing the right legal form, training on everything related to administration, finance, communication … It all depends on the training chosen and your objectives. Join Burraq and learn latest methods tpo grow your personality and your hidden skills.
There are many diploma or certification training courses to learn the ropes of entrepreneurship. The classic student courses allow you to start directly after your studies. However, these higher education courses are not always suitable for adults in retraining. The latter generally prefer to acquire skills quickly, by following a short or paid vocational training (work-study program or professionalization contract). There are several training paths
- MOOCs or online training: lasting from several hours to several months, these
- training courses allow you to learn at your own pace, working from home,
- independently. They are therefore perfectly suited to people who already have a job
- or who do not have a lot of time to devote to their training. Attention, all are not the
- same and the level of quality can be very different depending on the training. Care
- must be taken to ensure the seriousness of the organization providing the online
- training and to be attentive to the support offered.
- Short training: much more comprehensive, short training allows you to acquire specific
- skills training in the management of companies in difficulty, digital transformation,
- leadership, commercial negotiation, project management, etc.). Supervised by
- professionals and experienced entrepreneurs, they promote rapid and serene
- professional integration. Our training courses concern both experienced executives
- and novices wishing to promote their professional development and get started.
- Long training courses: Burraq is an ideal solution to acquire a global vision of the
- company and the different aspects that make it up (finance, strategy, supply chain,
- management, marketing, business development etc.) and to prepare in the best
- conditions. namely to manage an organization.
Burraq Engineering Solutions institute Provides the best IT and Engineering training in Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan, Sahiwal, Islamabad, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Sahiwal, Rahim Yar Kahn, Dera Ghazi Khan, Dera Ismail Khan, Sheikhu Pura, and Mardan.
Our training program in the Gulf region is designed to empower individuals and organizations with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive in today’s dynamic and competitive landscape. We offer diverse training courses delivered by expert instructors with deep industry experience and a passion for sharing knowledge. Our curriculum covers various subjects, including leadership development, project management, communication skills, digital marketing, finance, technology, and Engineering Sector.
We offer in-person and online training options to cater to the preferences and availability of our participants. Our in-person training sessions provide an interactive and immersive learning experience, fostering collaboration and networking among participants. On the other hand, our online courses offer flexibility and convenience, allowing individuals to learn at their own pace from anywhere in the Gulf region like Kuwait, Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & Oman.
- Fee: 15,000
- Duration: 1 Month
- Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM