Now get Electrical Supervisor Training in the best engineering institute of Pakistan. We can also provide our courses online for cities like Karachi, Quetta which are far away from Lahore.
Duration: 4 Weeks
Timing: 9-12, 12-3, 3-6. 6-9
- Different methods of generating electromotive force.
- Electricity generation by magnetism. Faraday Law of generating EMF.
- Different types of DC generators.
- Direct current motors.
- Generation AC and Sino sidle wave form.
- Synchronizing of two generators.
- AC power calculations.
- Alternating current Motors.
- AC three phase motors.
- Three phase Motor power calculations.
- Protections of electrical machines.
- Earthling and grounding.
- Cable, wires and conductor.
- Voltage Regulation.
- Motors starting methods.
- Measurement of electrical values.
- AC to DC conversion.
- DC to AC invertors. Voltage and frequency relation (PWM) method.
- Introduction to Proximate SW. Limit SW, Temp. SW, Pr. SW, Speed SW, Vibration SW. Flow SW.
- Electrical tools and instruments. (See list of tools and instruments).
- Short note on winding. (DC Armature. Single and three phase motors).
- Applied electricity.
- Safety in electricity.
- Question answer session.